COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. Your personal details is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for you to maintain or utilize our services and to protect your account.
2. We may collect your personal details at the time of registration and also the location of the user on the Website
3. We record the activities which are being performed by the users on the site.
4. During the registration users need to provide the mandatory information in certain categories like contact number, address, etc. If the user does not provide the mandatory details then we may not be able to complete the process of registration and then we will also not be able to deliver our services to the users.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If the user is providing us any Personal Details then that means the user is giving us rights to use their information for the following purposes:
1. Verifying the identity of the customer
2. Verifying the eligibility to register as a Customer of this Site;
3. This registration will provide you a customer ID for our site and our site will record and manage your registration;
4. We will give you customer service which will respond to your queries, feedback, claims, or disputes;
5. communication between buyers and sellers on the message.
6. We may use your name, phone number, residential address, and email address (all marketing data) to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications, and other marketing materials to you relating to goods and services
7. This disclosure is being finished as it may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. When requires, we may also disclose and transfer users Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government, and other organizations.
2. Any Personal Data supplied by the user will be retained by us and will be accessible by our person, any Service Providers engaged by us, and third parties.
3. We may share customer contact details with banks to enable customers to determine customer details and, in the process of such determination.
4. We have placed security controls and associated processes to keep your Personal Information and other Personal Data secure from malicious users or intruders. These maintain to provide a reasonable assurance that the minimum-security requirements are in place. These maintenances do not guarantee that such controls can eliminate all of the risks of data- theft, data-loss, or misuse of data.
The ClearScrap Site and its contents are not targeted to minors and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of differentiating the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental, the parent should contact our Legal Department at the email address given below to remove the information. Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We are giving reasonable security to prevent illegal access to the site, for controlling the accuracy of the data, and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
2. For registered Customers of the Sites, your Registration Information like email and contact may be shown there already.
we welcome your feedback please post it .